I often try to look for the lowest-priced deal I can get away with when it comes to make a purchase, but in general I’m not a cheapskate.
But with certain items, I prefer to pay a little more for getting quality. In particularly, when it comes to health and safety.
However, sometime no need to sacrifice quality over price.
The best quality products are not always the most expensive. Companies that invest in advertising can convince you that their products are better than others one but the truth is that a lower-priced item may be made better and cost less.
do your research, check the reviews, and buy accordingly within your budget.
1. Food – When it comes to choose food, I’d prefer to spend less on some things so that I’m able to spend more on good-quality food.
I’d rather forgo a new phone or the latest version of the notebook rather than eat junk. In particular, my choice falls on those foods that I can cook from scratch. I think it’s the best investment for our health.
2. Wine – If there is one thing where I like to spend a lot, this is the wine. Anyway, price does not always equate to quality and quality doesn’t always have to come at a higher price.
A $5 wine can taste like a $15 bottle if you choose wisely. We’ve bought cheap wine before and had to toss out the bottles because it was too bad even to cook.
3. Chocolate – I love chocolate, I prefer buying smaller amounts of good chocolate is better for your waistline too. Rarely I buy the small bars of dairy milk or bournville, but believe me, a tiny square of quality chocolate is worth a ton of these bars.
4. Shoes – I’m always looking for stylish, affordable shoes, just because these days I want to save a bit. Anyway, If you’re not careful, you could buy shoes doesn’t fit properly and could leave your feet blistered and sore. Also, looking for retailersc that even give you a lifetime warranty on your shoes.
5. Mattresses – On average people spend one third of their lives asleep, so make your dorm bed extremely comfortable. With a lot of brand out there become very hard make the right choices. The right mattress should involves the firmnes, shape, and size.
A good mattress can do wonders in helping you maintaing the correct posture and work well all day, making you healthier and more productive.
– Cook’s knife is the kitchen’s most important tool. If you enjoy cooking like me, a quality knife is all you need and is better than 10 cheap knives. If you’re in trouble about choosing the best chef knives, I’ll suggest to take a look at this post.
7. Car – Every time you use your car, you’ll risk your life, in particular if your machine is very old. If you’re going to buy a new car that is safe and will last many years it’s obviously worthwhile to do your research on the best quality car that you can get on your budget.
For the second year running, quality continues to be the most influential factor for used-car buyers over price, according to CarMax. So, make sure the vehicle you’re using is good quality.
8. Luggage – A robust suitcase is your most indispensable accessory when it comes to make long trip. I did not reccomend cheap suitcase, e.g For example, a Chinese case has cost me around $30, but it lasted little more ‘than a year.
9. Electronics – If your’re looking for the new tech gadget that you hope will last a few years, it’s obviously worthwhile to do your research on the best quality product that you can get on your budget.
10. Appliances – When I purchased a new microwave, I did a TON of research on the best microwave within my budget. I bought it on Amazon. I ended up with a quality model that had good reviews from buyers.