If you are an freelancer like me, most probably you have a lot of things to do together, which means you should do Time Tracking to grow your productivity and you have need of an timekeeping system.
You need in particular an effective timekeeping system for project management, invoicing and all those things that require time first to get the job done.
While you could take a look at free time tracking tools free time tracking tools out there, in my view Paymo BizPaymo Biz is by far one of strongest and best tracking tools out on the market, and the best thing is that it’s free to use.
Founded by Jan Lukacs in 2007, Paymo Biz is a time tracking system for employees, which was developed to simplify time tracking process and grow your business.
It combines in particular an invoicing system as an adjunct to time tracking and includes multi-language option such as english, hungarian, Romanian, Slovakian, Germa, French, Russian, Chinese(regular and traditional). That means any employers can use the system in their own language.
Paymo.biz is very easy to use. First at all you have to register, just fill out their online form with some basic information, username first and second name, company name and password.
Second, you have to set up a basic profile, add logo and set up a new client, invoice settings such as tax, default hourly rates, then project and task list and you are done.
The dashboard is intuitive and very easy to use and features a Pie charts that offer you a quick view about your company performance as provides list of projects with recent projects and pending Invoices as well.
After dashboard through a simple menu you can access to other sections such as: Milestones, time sheet, task list, client, project, users, invoicing and report creation, and time tracking.
- Milestones: This section features a calendar for milestone tracking.
- My Timesheet: Here you can easily add bulk time and give you a quick overview of you timesheet data using the day/week/month view.
- My Task: Manage your task list and allows you to group tasks into task lists.
- Timer: If you click this button it will open a windows that show and easy to use online time tracker.
- Clients: Here you manage your client.
- Projects: Here you manage your project data.
- Users: Here you can manage employees and view their timesheets. Also, you can add pictures for each employee or simply use Gravatar enabled email address.
- Reports: Paymo is professional about giving users a full range of reporting metrics.
- Online Invoicing: Users can get a quick glance of invoice totals, generation dates and status. It automagically create invoices based on stored timesheets in a simple and fast way and allows you to send your clients a permalink with your invoice. How To Make $200 Easily Online
Recently, Paymo team released e new features, that allows users the ability to create recurring invoices. To create a recurring invoice all you have to do is go to the Recurring section(under Invoices) then you have to click on the Add Recurring Profile. You can also simply add a new invoice in the system and click on the “Recurring” checkbox on the top of the invoice. Once done you’re able to set the following parameters:
- Start Date – the start date of your recurring profile
- Frequency – you can set the frequency to weekly, every 2 or 4 weeks,
- very 2 – 3 – 6 months or yearly
- Occurrences – the number of occurrences for the recurring profile. (you can leave it empty if you want them to be created forever)
- Send Automatically – you have to option to send the invoice automatically to your clients email address set up in Paymo
If you receive recurring payments through this feature you’ll only have to worry about getting paid! Thet also added functionality that allows you to comment on any task in the system. Managing tasks is now easier using the new “due date” and “assigned to” filters that will help you find and prioritize tasks.
Other Cool Features
The tools are all very useful, just because it is very important every second of your job. Paymo has enabled Google Gears a Firefox and Internet Explorer extension that allows to navigate on compatible websites offline.
Once you have set up all features, you have to download a cool little widget to your desktop(look image below), so your clients and projects are available in a drop down menu in the widget. It allows you to stopwatch to high accuracy time tracking and easily edit an exiting time entry or add one manually.
How Do We Blogger Use Paymo?
- Being a blogger is not an easy job, you have a lot of thing to do, and until unless if you are not a professional blogger it’s hard for you to find time for blogging. Many newbie blogger doesn’t manage their time for blogging such as, commenting on blogs, link building and so on.
Here’s where software like Paymo’s come into play.Here a quick look at some of things you can track by usi Paymo for blogging.
- Obtain link
- Read Google reader
- Write a post
- Share post on social media
- Learn SEO
- Learn about affiliate marketing
- Comment on other post
The image below is a screenshot of the video I put below and show how the author of the video use the software for simplify his job.
- How Much Do Cost?It is worth a try if you are considering to send up to 3 invoices per month. The free version also give you time tracking as two users as we. However if you’re planning to send unlimited invoices add-on is 9.99/month. Also, Paymo Premium is 3.99/employee/month – if you have more than 2 employees.
Normally, hiring these type of application can prove to be a pricey endeavor, but such is not the case if you go with a service like Paymo’s.