I would to share a list of software and services I use on my blogs, to add to your bad of tricks and that you can always use for improve yourbusiness online.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. However, these are all things that I use and that I want to reccomend you because they are useful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
I reccomend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
My 17 Favorite Blogging Resources
- Hosting Services
- Blogging Platform
- Shopping Carts
- Advertising Stuff
- Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Testing Results
- Health Insurance
- The Planet – The planet is the leader in dedicated Hosting and provides the servers and hosting for bighosting companies like Site5, HostGator, and others.
- Bluehost – Bluehost lets me to install WordPress with a few click, have a good customer service and a low price. Both are highly recommended.
- WordPress – Is the blogging platform I use in all my blogs. It’s free and easy to installing and customize. You have a tons of plugins available and a great support from the WordPress community.
- Arthemia theme – Is a newspaper theme I use on my blog nickdeiana.com
- Thesis theme – This great theme I use on Cabinrentalsideas.com lets me to customize layout and design of my blog in a simple and fast way.
- Amazon s3 – Amazon S3 is a storage for the Internet. It is a great way to putting large files videos, and podcasts so you don’t have bandwidth problems on your own website.
- Paypal – Paypal is just for selling something or receive your affiliate payments, but you’ll need to register for an account in order to be able to receive you payment.
- Google Adsense – Google Adsense is a free to use ppc program and the better way to monetize your blog. It lets you to placing relevant ads on your website. Every ads are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. It is my first source of income.
- Infolinks – Infolinks is my second source of income. It is a In Text Advertising, and the highest revenue. I am switch from Kontera to Infolinks, because they have an high ecpm.
Affiliate Network Tha Make Me Earn
- Pepperjam – Pepperjam Network provides two types of options, CPA and CPC. You can promote your Pepperjam Network merchant partners through your blog, search engine, email marketing, coupons, etc.
- Commission junction – This Ad Network offer the most lucrative affiliate programs available out there. It serving CPC, CPM and CPA ads. Payment can be made via direct transfer to your bank account.
- ClickBank – ClickBank is the Internet’s leading retailer of digital products. Whether you’re looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods, ClickBank is for you.
- ShareAsale – There are currently over 2,000 Merchants plugged in to the ShareASale Network. They serving CPC, CPM, CPA and CPL ads. You decide which merchants to promote and how to promote them, and when commissions are generated, you can see your stats in real-time. Payment can be made via check or direct transfer to your bank account.
- Amazon associates – Is one of the most popular ad network with thousand of affiliate programs in their database. They offers CPA options, so if someone purchase something you get a percentage of the sale. You can choose from different ad units and create your own as well. Payment can be made via check, but you can also update your payment method to direct deposit (EFT).
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber – Aweber provides all necessary marketing tools for those wishing to increase their subscribers number through a mailing list. Aweber is ideal to promote affiliate products to people who are really interested.
- Google Analytics – Google’s is a tool that help you to tracking your website. The best thing is that It’s free to use.
- ClickTale – I’m using clicktale to check out how people use my website. I can see every mouse movement and every click they do, and optimize those pages that don’t perform well. You can see a small sample of website viewers for free for max 400/month recorder.
- Google Optimizer – Is a website optimizer tool that lets you test different webpages of the same content. You need to change only changing some things, so you can see which converts well.
- Keyword Spy – It lets you to spy on the top competition, and let you create a keyword list that help you to make money.
- ehealthinsurance – It lets you generate several health care plans for your particular situation. Once yo add your information, it give you a series of price and specifications.
- The National Association For The Self-Employed – Nase lets you generate a unique, customizable health insurance plan for the self-employed.
- Legal Stuff – Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- Problogger – Maybe the best book about blogging from the best blogger, Darren Rowse.
- Super Affiliate Handbook – I’ve learned a lot about affiliate marketing through the Rosalind Gardner’s book. Rosalind tell you how she made $436797 in one year selling affiliate products.
Internet Business Courses
- Blogmastermind – Developed by Yaro Starak, Blogmastermind is a mentoring program that allows anyone has a blog to easily to start an own business online and and learn how to make 5000 dollars a month by doing something you love, become a professional blogger.